- Information for Grant Seekers
- Nonprofit Toolkit
- Letters of Intent
- A Community Arts & Culture Initiative
- RFP - Summer Grant Cycle
- RFP - Winter Grant Cycle
- Special Interest Grants
- The Roanoke Women's Foundation
- Mid-Year/Final Grant Reports
- Technical Assistance & Capacity Building
- Tips for Creating a Strong Grant Application
- Update Your Organization's Info
Mid-Year Grant Reports
All grant recipients who received funds $15,000 and above will be required to submit a mid-year grant report. This includes grants from the Letter of Intent, The Roanoke Women’s Foundation, and The Philanthropy Project. This report will share with the Foundation the progress being made on an organization’s project/program. A mid-year grant report deadline will be noted in the original award letter. Please make a note of this deadline as failure to submit by the deadline could impact future funding from the Foundation. Additionally, a site visit may be required if the Foundation should choose to conduct one.
To access the mid-year grant report, you must log into the Foundation's online grants system.
Final Grant Reports
All grant recipients who receive funds through the Foundation’s competitive process MUST provide a final grant report. A Final Grant Report deadline will be noted in the original award letter and on the grant agreement that must be signed and returned to the Foundation. Failure to submit the grant report by the deadline could impact future funding from the Foundation.
The purpose of final grant report is:
- to help the Foundation better understand the organizations and programs we fund
- to give nonprofits an opportunity to share information and reflect upon the progress of their programs
- to ensure that the grant funds are being used for the propose as stated in the grant award letter
To access the final grant report, you must log into the Foundation's online grants system.
If you have questions about mid-year or final grant reports please refer to your grant award letter for instructions. For all other questions please contact Michelle Eberly at 540.985.0204.