- Information for Grant Seekers
- Nonprofit Toolkit
- Letters of Intent
- A Community Arts & Culture Initiative
RFP - Summer Grant Cycle
- RFP - Winter Grant Cycle
- The Roanoke Women's Foundation
- The Philanthropy Project
- Mid-Year/Final Grant Reports
- Technical Assistance & Capacity Building
- Tips for Creating a Strong Grant Application
- Update Your Organization's Info
ATTENTION GRANTEES: If you received a grant via the Foundation's online grants software system you will need to complete the online mid- and final year grant reports. Please refer to your grant award letter for instructions.
Mid-Year Grant Reports
All grant recipients who received funds $15,000 and above will be required to submit a mid-year grant report. This includes grants from the Letter of Intent, The Roanoke Women’s Foundation, and The Philanthropy Project. This report will share with the Foundation the progress being made on an organization’s project/program. A mid-year grant report deadline will be noted in the original award letter. Please make a note of this deadline as failure to submit by the deadline could impact future funding from the Foundation. Additionally, a site visit may be required if the Foundation should choose to conduct one.
Mid-year grant report template. (PDF) (Word Doc)
Final Grant Reports
All grant recipients who receive funds through the Foundation’s competitive process MUST provide a final grant report. A Final Grant Report deadline will be noted in the original award letter and on the grant agreement that must be signed and returned to the Foundation. Failure to submit the grant report by the deadline could impact future funding from the Foundation.
The purpose of final grant report is:
- to help the Foundation better understand the organizations and programs we fund
- to give nonprofits an opportunity to share information and reflect upon the progress of their programs
- to ensure that the grant funds are being used for the propose as stated in the grant award letter
Please click on the appropriate link that corresponds to the final grant report that you are completing:
- Winter/Summer Grant Cycle (includes Katherine Nelson Fishburn Foundation Fund, The Spetzler Fund, Roanoke Valley Children’s Fund, Frances Parker Rupert Fund for Music and the Performing Arts, and the Larry Woodrow Vest Fund) (PDF) (Word Doc)
- Letter of Intent (Grants up to $14,999) (PDF) (Word Doc)
- Letter of Intent (Grants $15,000 and above) (PDF) (Word Doc)
- The Roanoke Women’s Foundation (PDF) (Word Doc)
- The Philanthropy Project (PDF) (Word Doc)
Reports can be mailed to Foundation for Roanoke Valley, P.O. Box 1159, Roanoke, VA 24006 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.