- Information for Grant Seekers
- Nonprofit Toolkit
- Letters of Intent
- A Community Arts & Culture Initiative
- RFP - Summer Grant Cycle
- RFP - Winter Grant Cycle
- Special Interest Grants
- The Roanoke Women's Foundation
- Mid-Year/Final Grant Reports
- Technical Assistance & Capacity Building
- Tips for Creating a Strong Grant Application
- Update Your Organization's Info
Confirmed in Compliance with
National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations.
As part of its ongoing commitment to strengthening the capacity of local nonprofits and building strong relationships, Foundation for Roanoke Valley is offering "Conversations for Change." This is a periodic series of free, one-hour conversations with Foundation staff and others on a topic of practical relevance to the day-to-day administration of nonprofits serving the cities of Roanoke and Salem and the counties of Alleghany, Botetourt, Craig, Floyd, Franklin and Roanoke.
Foundation staff is currently planning for the upcoming fiscal year!